The purpose of this Blog is to replace the signs I used In AW to keep track of what I was doing. I simply don't have enough room for all my signs near Anomia GZ, and I think the blog is a more appropriate method to keep track of city changes.
I am creating this on 3-12-09, even though the events contained herein essentially go back to early 2001.
I must supplement the contemporaneous posts that will occur periodically with at least three sources which will be more prominent in the early posts. First, I will use the signs I had been using to create a detailed log of activity since I started using the signs in 2009. I will also incorporate the activeworlds wiki page which contains a realtively good summary of Anomia's history. Third, I will incorporate the history page from the Anomia website which is a good description of Anomia's early history. I will need to do some "virtual archeology" around anomia as well to aid in my task.
This blog is very much a part of the Great Library of Anomia, part of the University of Anomia Complex. The University will soon be the in-world headquarters for Anomian history, as well as Alphaworld history. The University will also serve as a base to begin the long and arduous task of local virtual archeology.
At the end of the day, I seek to improve the historical record of Anomia by more extensively documenting contemporaneous events and documenting the search for a more complete account of old events.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment